Blue Spinach 25th Birthday Competition Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the Blue Spinach 25th Birthday Competition (Promotion), each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
- The promoter is Blue Spinach, trading as Blue Spinach Pty Ltd, ABN 20 674 403 944 of Suite 01, 619 Elizabeth Street, Redfern, NSW 2016 (Promoter).
- The Promotion commences at 10:00 (AEST) on Tuesday 25 May 2021 and closes at 23:59 (AEST) on Monday 31 May 2021 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to Australian residents only who are over 18 year of age at the time of the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion you must like the competition post, tag a friend's account and both follow @bluespinach. Users that share the competition post on their Instagram story will receive an additional entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names and/or different email addresses may also invalidate all entries at the Promoter’s discretion. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the competition is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- Employees of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee, and any associated company or agency of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
DRAW AND PRIZES
- The prize draw will take place at Suite 01, 619 Elizabeth Street, Redfern, NSW 2016 at 09:00 (AEST) on Tuesday 15 June 2021.
- The first complete, eligible entry drawn will win the prize as described below. The Promoter will draw three (3) reserve entries and record them (in order drawn) in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn as a winner or the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize.
- The prize is: One winner will receive: one Blue Spinach Voucher valued at $1000, one Paramount House Sunny Room overnight stay valued at $475, dinner voucher valued at $250.
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $1,725 AUD (RRP inc. GST.)
- The winner of this promotion will be notified via Instagram to their nominated email address within one week of the draw. In this Instagram message the winner will be sent instructions regarding how to verify their entry (including providing Proof of Identity) and how to redeem their prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
- Once the provisional prize winner is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with these terms and conditions of entry, the Promoter will deliver the relevant prize within 28 days of the winner’s entry being verified and accepted.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Instagram page on or before Tuesday June 15 2021.
- The prize must be claimed by 12:00 (AEST) on Tuesday 29 June 2021 (Prize Claim Date). If the prize is not claimed by this time, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 15:00 (AEST) on Wednesday 30 June 2021 at the same place as the original draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be contacted by email within two business days of the unclaimed prize.
- Where there is no valid prize winner, or the winner does not claim the Prize by the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter will publish this on the Website on or after the Prize Claim Date.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner agrees to participate in and cooperate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed and filmed and the winner grants the Promoter a perpetual, non-exclusive licence (if applicable) to use, and continuously releases and indemnifies the Promoter from and against any use of, such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The inclusion of any such footage or photographs (including but not limited to creative control of the feature) will remain with the Promoter at all times.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time, subject to regulatory approval.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not run or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to applicable law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant:
- fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the
- submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Conditions of
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other
- engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent,
misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion or
Promoter. This includes where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple
- The Promoter and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Any disputes relating to the conduct of the promotion or the claiming of a prize are to be resolved by the Promoter in their absolute and sole discretion and subject to applicable law or direction of a relevant authority.
- The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like the details of the personal information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like to be corrected. Our Privacy Officer’s contact details are:
1/619 Elizabeth Street, Redfern
Sydney, NSW, Australia 2016